- Open – Is this dataset clearly licensed, in a way that is compatible with the Open Definition?
- Updated – In which year was this dataset last updated?
- Title – A short, concise title
- Tags – Any keywords, space delimited, which help us to sort through the datasets. Include an ISO country code (ch, uk, ...), if it is country-specific.
- URL – A webpage which describes the data and provides download links
- Example URL – Any example applications or visualisations which illustrate this specific dataset
- Data Package URL – Link to the dataset's description in Data Package format, if available
A list of datasets related to Food
A list of food-related datasets provided as a Simple Data Format Data Package, compiled at a School of Data workshop in preparation for the Open Food Hackdays. The metadata was collected by us through web searches, and is provided as "best effort", without any guarantee of correctness.
To contribute new datasets or make modifications to the underlying spreadsheet, please visit food.schoolofdata.ch
This package is licensed by its maintainers under the Public Domain Dedication and License.
If you intended to use these data in a public or commercial product, please check the data sources themselves for any specific restrictions.
Refreshed 2017-02-02 09:19:17